A Great Place to Work
Viscus Biologics, LLC is on a mission and we need great people, the right people, on board to help us achieve that mission together!
Why Join Us?
You’re Valued: At Viscus Biologics, we value families. When our employees’ families are happy, our employees are happy. Happy employees lead to successful employees, which leads to company success. Our employees enjoy the following perks:
- Retirement match
- Competitive vacation package
- Additional education opportunities
You’re Proud of what you do: We do quality, cost-effective work. We are proud of our commitment to quality (see our quality policy!)
You’re Challenged and You Learn: We continuously work to overcome new challenges to bring new and improved biologic and medical device products to market to benefit patients. We’re constantly developing or manufacturing our partners’/clients’ ideas as well as our own product pipelines.
You make a Difference: Working in the medical device field, our product improvements heal patient wounds and make a difference in patient lives!
In this role, the individual will be primarily responsible for the direct manufacturing of medical devices including (but not limited to):
- Handling and manipulation of xenograft tissue, including inventory management, measuring tissue size and mechanical treatment
- Mixing and labeling chemical solutions used to process the tissue
- Placing the tissue in treatment baths and moving the tissue between different treatment baths
- Measuring, cutting and packaging the product
- Printing and application of package labeling
- Tracking supply inventory levels
- Boxing and shipping product
- Performing quality checks of the product at the appropriate points in the manufacturing process
- Cleaning and sterilizing the equipment and supplies used in the manufacture of the product
- Maintaining required manufacturing records and documentation per the expectations of a traditional medical device
- Setting up, operating, and maintaining equipment
- Comply with FDA Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines
Manager, Research and Development
Research, develop, and design medical devices and soft tissue implants for the Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Wound Healing and General Surgery markets. The position requires a qualified engineer for medical device design, development, and pre-clinical testing. The candidate should have a strong background in biomechanics and biological processing techniques. Previous experience with medical devices, biomaterials, and biologics is highly desirable. Reports to senior management. The position will be challenging and will require an ability to work autonomously.
To apply to any of these positions please indicate the desired position and send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!