Is indicated for use to radiographically mark soft tissue during a surgical procedure or for future surgical procedures.
Examples of Use could include:
- Can be utilized in revision surgeries to mark locations of interest (e.g., where infection was located and removed.)
- Placed to facilitate measurement of tissue stretch or retraction after rotator cuff, Achilles tendon, anterior cruciate ligament, or any other soft tissue repair
- Assessing tissue growth around an open physis following surgical procedures such as periarticular fractures or juxta-epiphyseal osteomyelitis
- Assessing growth of soft tissue grafts at the bone-ligament and bone-tendon interfaces in skeletally immature individuals
- Placed to facilitate measuring edges of the defect in hernia repair
- Tracking the location, stretch and integration of implants and soft tissue repairs (e.g., rotator cuff, hernia, etc.)
This product is available for sale in the US.